1. Open the program by simply running the setup.exe file after the download has been completed.
2. Once the installation process is finished, you can start using IE9 Compatibility Mode Enabler as you would normally do.
3. During the installation process, the program might prompt you to add it to the Startup list, and add it to the Automatic Start-up list for future sessions. Simply follow those prompts and you will not miss any of the program’s functionalities.
4. IE9 Compatibility Mode Enabler is a simple and easy to use application.
5. The application will create a registry entry so extra attention is required when using it.
Ever tried downloading a torrent file and in order to complete the process successfully, the message Error: The process can’t access the file is displayed? Now, there are several possible reasons for this to happen, so the first thing you should always do is to look for the temporary location of the torrent file.
1. Temporary location
The temporary location is usually stored on the hard drive of your computer, which means that in order to find this location, you should follow the steps given below:
Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Folder Options.
Click on the Options tab, then go to the View tab.
There, you will find a folder named Temporary Items, by default. Look for torrent file there. If it’s not there, click the Browse button and manually search for it.
However, if the torrent file cannot be found there, then follow the steps below:
Click Start > Run and enter “regedit”, then click OK.
Navigate to the following path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.*
Open the right-most folder in the tree and locate the item named torrent. This is the location of the torrent file.
2. Check the properties of the torrent file
When the torrent file is not visible at the temporary location, it might be that the settings of the file are somehow different from the properties set when you downloaded it.
To check the properties of the file, right-click on it and select Properties. You will find a large number of options for you to choose from. Click the Details tab to check the properties of the file, such as the size, creation date, and others eea19f52d2
Final Uninstaller is an easy-to-use tool that helps you find and remove old programs. It has a user-friendly interface that is clean and very intuitive. You can easily use it to find and remove both programs and their remnants leftovers. With Final Uninstaller you can make sure that you can remove all program remnants on your computer. In addition, you can fix invalid registry entries, clear the Windows error reporting, recover uninstalled remnants, and more.
1. Uninstaller by Freshsoft FREE is an advanced utility designed to uninstall unused apps, problems and programs on your computer. You can uninstall Registry keys, hidden files, browser extensions, autostart items, shortcut keys, and other items that are no longer needed. This powerful tool can remove most items on your computer, including invalid registry entries and orphan files. You can easily scan all folders and file types to find items that you need to remove. It can quickly identify invalid registry entries and other items that are responsible for system conflicts and startup issues. It can fix invalid registry entries and other items. You can clear unwanted browser bookmarks, search and toolbars, startup items, auto-start items, startup items, invalid registry keys, shortcut keys, and other unwanted items in a few clicks. It can easily clean up invalid registry entries. It can delete invalid startup entries. It can remove invalid program shortcuts and browser toolbars. It can search and delete unused programs on your computer. It can easily clean all shortcuts and registry entries from your PC. This utility can remove program files and other items that are no longer used.
2. Killapp is a free program that has a clean interface, friendly step-by-step uninstall process, and a large number of options for users to select from. It helps you uninstall any kind of program that is no longer needed. You can scan your whole computer for old programs and uninstall them all in one click. You can select the software package, and then select the desired uninstall method. You can use it to search for obsolete files and unwanted folders. You can search for executable files, Active X, system files, startup items, internet shortcuts, and more. You can look for and delete registry keys, invalid file paths, and other unwanted files. This utility can find and remove invalid registry entries. It can clean invalid registry keys. You can easily search for specific applications. It can clean unneeded shortcuts and Internet shortcuts. You can easily scan your entire computer for and remove